The heart never breaks. It works non-stop and pumps blood, which travels through blood vessels and transports nutrients to all cells in the body. The heart muscle has an interesting structure. It is strong, and yet very sensitive. Without a healthy cardiovascular system, our body cannot get all the necessary nutrients or filter out harmful substances.
Due to various factors, The heart is weakening and the circulation is deteriorating This causes heart disease and diseases that affect the blood vessels and interfere with the proper flow of blood.
So, caring for the cardiovascular system is important if you want to live a healthy and long life. We live in an age when heart diseases can be successfully cured, and natural remedies prepared at home can be used for that. The best way to strengthen your heart muscle and blood vessels, in addition to changing your diet and lifestyle habits, is to use herbs.
The fact is that the best and most effective medicines come from nature. In the text that follows, we will deal with the topic of how to strengthen the heart and we will list some of the most effective natural remedies you should use and everything they provide to feel better.
Here are some quick links to what we’ll cover in this article. If you’re in hurry, or for any other reason, feel free to use the quick links to jump straight to the section you want to read:
- Strengthening the heart and blood vessels as prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- How will you know that something is wrong?
- How can natural treatments strengthen our cardiovascular system?
- The best 10 natural remedies
- Impact of diet
- Physical activity
- A healthy heart and good circulation guarantee you a long and happy life
When you look at the statistics of patients suffering from vascular and heart diseases, it is safe to say that there is an epidemic in the world and that sudden death is caused mainly due to heart attack, complications in the work of the heart muscle, and clogged arteries.
A modern, fast and stressful way of life takes its toll, and we need to live so little happily and healthily. That is why we need to dedicate ourselves to prevention and introduce changes in lifestyle and diet.
Healthy changes will greatly reduce the risk of heart disease.
Blood vessels will be cleared of plaque and circulation will be normalized.
About 30% of heart patients will not notice any signs until something serious happens.
Any cardiovascular disease, especially one that attacks the heart muscle, is considered a serious health disorder. Chest pain is the most common sign that your heart is not completely healthy. Patients often complain of nausea, excessive sweating, and chronic fatigue.
Cardiovascular disease is usually treated with medication, but such therapy can be easily combined with treatments of natural origin.
If you decide to try a natural treatment, the heart muscle will become stronger, and the heart rate will stabilize. Blood pressure will be normalized, and the risk of clogging blood vessels will be reduced.
It will increase the level of good cholesterol, and reduce the amount of bad LDL cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
It is important to know that not every natural remedy works the same for all patients. In some cases, side effects are possible, so it is important to consult a doctor before starting treatment.
1. Olives – Prevents the formation of plaque inside blood vessels. Successfully lowers high blood pressure. Consuming fruits, leaves, or olive oil will reduce the risk of heart disorders.
Bring 1 liter of water to a boil. Put 20 olive leaves in this water. Reduce the temperature a little and let everything boil for the next 15 minutes. Strain and add a little sugar. Drink one or two cups a day.
2. Beets – They are full of antioxidants and improve blood flow through blood vessels. Nitrates, which are also in their composition, prevent the development of heart disease.
Put one beet, one, apple, a carrot, and half an orange in the juicer. Mix everything well. Add the juice of half a lemon and mix everything well. Drink one glass once a day.
3. Hawthorn – It is considered one of the most healing plants in our country, and it is used mainly to strengthen the cardiovascular system. Helps with heart function in the elderly. Impulse conductivity is improved and beating intensity is reduced.
Add 15 drops of hawthorn tincture (20 g of flowers and leaves per 100 g of alcohol) to the sugar cube. Eat this three times a day before meals.
4. Garlic – It lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, preventing the formation of plaque and clogging of blood vessels. Reduces the risk of heart attack and damage to the heart muscle.
Consume only fresh garlic cloves, because garlic powder has no healing effect. Mash or finely chop one clove of garlic. Mix it in a glass of water and drink it. Drink every morning on an empty stomach.
5. Lemongrass – It cures night heartbeats and strengthens the heart muscle. Slightly dilates peripheral blood vessels and improves circulation. Lowers high blood pressure.
Mix 100 g of lemon balm leaves, grated lemon peel, and orange peel, then steam one tablespoon of the mixture with 200 ml of water. Cover and let stand 3 hours. Strain and drink one glass of drink every night after dinner.
6. Ginkgo – Flavonoids and terpenoids are the two most important groups of components in ginkgo that are important for a healthy cardiovascular system. The muscles of the heart are strengthened and protected from any damage. Blood flow improves.
Put five whole dried ginkgo Biloba leaves in a teacup. Pour 200ml of hot, boiled water, then cover the cup and wait 10 minutes before consuming. Drink one cup every morning.
7. Parsley – This plant contains vitamin B12, which is important for the formation of red blood cells. It has a beneficial effect on circulation and cures heart problems.
Put ten fresh primrose stalks in 1l of quality red wine. Add 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar. Cook everything for 10 minutes on low heat. Add 300g of honey and cook for a few more minutes to melt the honey. Strain and pour into a sterilized bottle. Drink one full spoon every day.
8. Green tea – Maintains proper heart muscle function. It improves the function of endothelial cells, without which blood vessels would not be able to function normally.
Pour one teaspoon with 2 dl of boiled water cooled to 70 degrees Celsius. Let stand for two minutes or a little longer, if you prefer a stronger taste. Drink unsweetened tea. One cup of tea a day is recommended for the cardiovascular system.
9. Flaxseed – It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are very important for maintaining the health of the entire cardiovascular system. It has a preventive effect on heart and blood vessel diseases. Reduces the risk of tumors and regulates cholesterol in the bloodstream.
Mix and eat one teaspoon of ground flax seeds and raw honey every day.
10. Cayenne pepper – It strengthens the heart and improves circulation. Blood pressure returns to normal, whether it is too high or too low. It reduces the level of bad cholesterol and triglycerides inside the blood vessels.
Chop half of one fresh cayenne pepper in a blender. Mix with a little ginger and honey, then stir in a glass of warm water. Drink one dose of this natural remedy every day.
Focus on nutrient sources that are full of potassium. Avocados, bananas, and spinach are known to be rich in this mineral.
An obligatory element in the diet of every person who wants to heal or strengthen their heart and blood vessels is fish, and this means fatty and fresh fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 improves blood flow and improves heart rhythm. Use healthy oils, such as olive, coconut, or sesame, to prepare meals.
Drink plenty of quality water enriched with minerals. Avoid foods that contain a high percentage of sodium, such as processed foods. Of course, kitchen salt is made up of one part sodium, so you need to salt dishes as little as possible.
Overcooked food is associated with the occurrence of high blood pressure, and the risk of death caused by severe heart disease increases.
Avoid trans fats, which are often found in industrial products.
Stop eating snacks like chips and flips.
Eliminate juices full of sugar and alcoholic beverages.
COENZYME Q10 reduces the symptoms that accompany heart disease. The chances of an abnormal heart rhythm are reduced. Regulates blood pressure.
MAGNESIUM lowers blood fat levels, preventing plaque formation and clogging of blood vessels. Maintains a balanced heart rate.
POTASSIUM relaxes blood vessels, thereby lowering high blood pressure. The heart rate returns to normal. Prevents the development of cardiovascular diseases.
On our Supplements page, you can look and find various dietary supplements such as those for Heart and Circulation, then for Blood Sugar and Cholesterol, Weigh Loss and Slimming, and many others. Do not hesitate, we are sure that some of them will suit you.
Inactive life in a lying and sitting position between four walls is one of the main problems of today. Because of this way of life, people often suffer from various diseases, and among them are heart diseases.
If you decide to do some sports recreationally or to exercise in order to improve the condition of your cardiovascular system, you will definitely achieve the desired results quickly. Namely, physical activity is very desirable for strengthening the heart and blood vessels.
During exercise, the heart uses oxygen to pump blood more easily. Even a simple, easy walk lasting 30 minutes is very useful and healthy. We recommend swimming, aerobics, and cycling.
Diseases of the cardiovascular system are very serious and dangerous. If you eat healthily, move and think positively, your heart, together with the bloodstream, will function normally and stay healthy.
The natural remedies we have listed will improve your circulation and blood sugar and fat levels, and will also strengthen your heart. Some of them will have a beneficial effect on your nervous system and bring hormones into perfect balance, which will also improve the functions of the cardiovascular system.
And of course, with the help of your chosen doctor, take advantage of what nature has to offer and you will notice great results very quickly.
We hope this post helped you learn how to strengthen your heart, as well as which are the best natural remedies and other tips to achieve this.
We think that it will be very interesting and important for you to look at our texts about what is coronary atherosclerosis as well as text about heart blood vessel disease, and natural ways and tips for their treatment.
And if you are looking for more ways to improve your heart health, you should check our other great Majota Blog posts.
Also, if you have any questions or feel that there is some other important symptom, the remedy, or treatment for heart strengthening we have not listed, feel free to leave a comment, it will mean a lot to us and we will be grateful for it.